The Armaspec XPDW™ Gen2 stock is an aluminum 5 position stock with hardened steel rods. It incorporates a low profile lightweight aluminum latch carrier with a steel lock engagement point. The stock can be rapidly deployed using the ratcheting system or gravity by pointing the rifle up while disengaging the lock. The XPDW™ is designed to mount directly on your standard mil-spec buffer tube with no other modifications. It also features a QD butt attachment point for your sling, is made in the USA, and has a lifetime warranty. Pat. Pend.
- Ambidextrous 5-position stock adjustment
- Attaches directly to Mil-Spec buffer tube: No special buffer or buffer tube needed
- QD sling attachment point
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Stock Weight: 14.29 oz.
- Fully collapsed: 6.878″
- Fully extended: 10″
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hard Anodized Black
- Carbine buffer tube
- 1x Armaspec XPDW Stock Assembly
- 1x Hex Wrench
- 1x Set Screw