Coated bolt carrier group (full auto version) for AR15, M16, or M4 machined from Mil-Spec 8620 aircraft quality steel with shrouded firing pin and Mil-Spec chrome lined interior. BCG includes the proper chrome lined and heat treated gas key. Gas key is secured to carrier with Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per Mil-Specs. This ensures a strong staking and proper gas system functioning. The bolt assembly is CNC machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel and shot peened for increased strength per Mil-Spec; includes tool steel extractor with spring and viton O-ring; firing pin chromed finished with firing pin retaining pin and cam pin.
HPT (High Pressure Batch Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
Complete Mil-Spec M-16 Bolt Carrier with Bolt Assembly HPT/MPI Tested:
- Mil-Spec BCG Machined from 8620 Aircraft Quality Steel and heat treated to 60-61 RC
- Mil-Spec Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Key Staked with Grade 8 Screws, per Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt w/ Spring and Ejector
- Tool Steel Extractor w/ Spring and viton O-ring
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin w/ Chrome Finish
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- Full Auto Carrier (Backward compatible with all semi-auto rifles)
- BCG Weight – 11.55 oz.
There are no reviews yet.