Cryptic 9mm bolts are designed for use with GLOCK and COLT style magazines as well as drop in mag well adapters. They feature an extra heavy duty, 4140 heat treated, external extractor specifically designed for a 9mm case. The extractor is easily removed via a threaded extractor pin, allowing for easy field serviceability. Complete with a removable counter weight via threaded set screw, it is compatible with any mil-spec buffer and spring assembly (i.e. JP, Armaspec, etc). The aluminum guide key (aka: gas key) is installed with self-locking bolts eliminating the need to stake. Paired with the most advanced coating in the industry this is an unstoppable option for any 9mm build.
- Compatible with Both GLOCK and COLT Style Magazines
- 4140 Heat Treated Heavy Duty External Extractor w/ Threaded Removable Pin
- Mil-Spec 8620 Aircraft Quality Steel
- Heat Treated to 60-61 RC
- Stainless Steel Firing Pin w/ Spring
- Removable Counter Weight w/ Threaded Set Screw
- Dust Cover Compatible
- Compatible with Most Aftermarket Triggers
- Total Weight – 13.5 oz.