Bolt carrier group for AR15, M16, or M4 compatible with semi and full auto versions. Carrier is machined from Mil-Spec 8620 tool steel with shrouded firing pin and Mil-Spec chrome lined interior. BCG includes the Mil-Spec chrome lined and heat treated gas key. Gas key is sealed then secured to carrier with Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per Mil-Specs. This ensures proper gas system functioning. The bolt assembly is CNC machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel then shot peened for increased strength per Mil-Spec; includes tool steel extractor with Wolff spring, viton O-ring , black insert; tool steel ejector pin spring; firing pin chromed finished with firing pin retaining pin and cam pin. Total weight completely assembled 8.2oz. HPT (High Pressure Batch Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
Complete Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier with Bolt Assembly HPT/MPI Tested:
- Mil-Spec CNC Machined from 8620 Tool Steel case hardened to 58 – 60 rockwell with chrome lined interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Key Staked with Grade 8 Screws, per Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt
- Mil-Spec Ejector w/ Spring
- Mil-Spec Extractor w/ Wolff Spring, viton O-ring and insert
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin w/ Chrome Finish
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- BCG Weight – 8.2oz.